Pizza dough: 1 large (follow this recipe up to step 6, dividing the ingredients' in half)
Olive oil: 2 tsp
Garlic: 2 clove
Dried rosemary: 1/2 tsp
Dried thyme: 1/2 tsp
Dried mint: 1/2 tsp
Sesame seeds: 1 tbsp
Walnut: 6 half, cut into pieces.
Tomato: 2 medium
Cheese (pizza or mozzarella): 1 cup shredded
Basil: 12 fresh leave
Parmesan cheese (optional): 1 tbsp
Salt and pepper
1. Divide the pizza dough into 6 round pieces. Slightly sprinkle a baking sheet with flour and transfer rolls to it. Cover and leave in a warm place for about an hour or until doubled in bulk). Spread each into a circle of about 6 inch diameter.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Skin and thinly dice the garlic. Cut the tomatoes into 6 slices each.
4. Brush each dough circle with olive oil and sprinkle over with diced garlic.
5. Top each piece with two slices of tomato, two basil leaves and some walnut pieces. Sprinkle over with dried rosemary, thyme, mint and pepper. If using parmesan cheese, sprinkle it on top, otherwise you may add some salt (parmesan is salty so I donít recommend adding both parmesan and salt). Top each piece with some shredded cheese.
6. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden.
7. Remove pizzas from oven and wait 1-2 minutes before serving.