Spaghetti: 200 gr
Mayonnaise: 1 tbsp
Thyme: 1 tsp
Vegetable Oil: 2 tbsp
Onion: 1 medium
Ground Lamb: 1/2 lb or 250 gr (lean shoulder)
Turmeric: 1 tbsp
Lime: juice of one
Tomatoes: 1 cup, crushed
Water: 1 cup
Salt: 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper: a pinch
For the sauce:
1. Chop finely and fry the onion with the oil until golden and crisp.
2. add the turmeric and pepper and fry until fragrant.
3. add the meat and fry until it changes color.
4. add the crushed tomatoes, water, salt and lime juice and boil slowly for 45 minutes.
For the spaghetti:
1. Add spaghetti to boiling water and let it cook as desired.
2. Sieve the pasta and rinse with cold water
3. Add the mayonnaise and thyme to pasta and mix.
Published on February 29, 2008 Last edited on March 31, 2009