1. If using bread machine, add yeast, water, flour, salt, 1 tbsp olive oil in the order suggested by your bread machine manual and process to form the dough then skip to step 6. Otherwise start from step 2.
2. Dissolve yeast in warm water and let it stand for 3 min.
3. Mix the flour and salt together.
4. Mix the dissolved yeast, 1 tbsp olive oil and the flour and form to dough.
5. Knead for 15 min or until dough becomes smooth and elastic.
6. Cover and leave the dough in a warm place for 1.5-2 hours or until doubled in bulk.
7. Turn out the dough into a lightly floured surface and punch down. Knead for 2 min.
8. Roll the dough into a round 1/4 inch thick.
9. Slightly sprinkle the baking sheet with cornmeal and transfer the dough to it
10. Using a fork poke the dough at random places.
11. Mix the rest of the olive oil, crushed garlic and rosemary then brush over the dough.
12. Sprinkle Parmesan over the dough.
12. Preheat oven to 400 F.
13. Bake the dough for 25 min or till golden.
Published on February 14, 2008 Last edited on October 23, 2009Herbs & Spices in this Recipe: