Sara: Nothing says good morning like a wonderful brunch. This recipe is very easy to make and can use left over cooked chicken or turkey. Mushrooms and green onions will also work in this recipe very well.
Potatoes: 1 medium
Onion: 1 small
Chicken: 1 cup shredded (cooked)
Milk: 1/4 cup
Butter: 2 tbsp
Bell Pepper: Red and green, half each
Olive Oil: 1 tbsp
Mozzarella: 1/2 cup (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine milk, eggs and salt. Mix well.
3. Peel and dice the potato to 1cm cubes.
4. Saute the diced potatoes with olive oil in a pan, until tender, add salt.
5. Meanwhile chop the onion and pepper to thinly slices.
6. Add to potatoes and saute.
7. In a bowl, combine chicken with vegetables.
8. In a 10 inch oven proof dish, melt the butter.
9. Pour egg and milk mixture into the dish and sprinkle the chicken and vegetables over the egg mixture.
10. If desired cover the mixer with shredded mozzarella cheese.