Navid: This is a very tasty and refreshing salad. Adding fresh lemon juice, fresh dill and yogurt make this a light and healthy salad.
Chicken Breasts: 2
Onion: 1 medium, coarsely chopped
Garlic: 1 clove, chopped
Nugget Potatoes: 1.5 cups, cut in half (or equivalent chopped potatoes)
Green Peas: 1/2 cup
Olive oil: 3 tbsp
Butter: 1 tbsp
Mayonnaise: 2 tbsp
Yogurt: 4 tbsp
Lemon: juice of 1
Fresh Dill: 2 tbsp, chopped
1. Marinate the potatoes with 2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the 350 F oven for 45 min or till golden.
2. Meanwhile, in a frying pan, melt 1 tbsp butter with olive oil. Add onion and fry for 2 min. Add garlic and fry 1 more min. Add chicken breasts, salt and pepper and cook for 5-10 min on each side. Let them cool.
3. In the boiling water, cook green peas for 5-10 min. Darin and cool in iced water.
4. Blend all the sauce ingredients and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cut chicken breasts into small cubes. Mix chicken breasts, potatoes and green peas and blend in the sauce. Keep in the fridge.
Made this for some friends over for dinner they all loved it. i thought i maybe cooked potatoes to long but it went over so well my roomate had her parents over and asked me to make it again! Very easy!
Emma, Guest from: Tunisia
2010 Jan 22
a really delicious salad. I just love it. I dont eat beans but that s ok.
Ala\'a, Guest from: Riyadh
2011 Feb 15
is this healthy food ,, i mean i'm doing a special diet .. so ????Thank uu ,, it seems delecious :)