Navid: This is one of my favorite berry desserts. It takes some time to prepare , but it is certainly worth it. You can use any combination of berries here or even replace them all with one kind of berry.
Whipping Cream: 1 cup
Icing Sugar: 4 tbsp
Gelatin: 3 tsp (unflavored powdered)
Fresh Raspberries: 1/2 cup
Fresh Blackberries: 1/2 cup
Fresh Blueberries: 1/2 cup
Sugar: 3 tbsp
1. In a small bowl beat the whipping cream with icing sugar until stiff peaks form. Leave it in the fridge.
2. Into a pan add raspberries and 1 tbsp sugar. Cook on medium heat for 10 min or until the juice starts to come out.
3. Transfer the juice into a strainer and force it through the strainer.
4. Dissolve the gelatin in the juice and let it cool down for 10 min.
5. Mix the juice with the one third of the whipped cream. Pour it into a serving glass or cooking ring and leave it in the fridge.
6. Repeat the steps 2-5 with blackberries and blueberries and each time pour the mixture on top of the previous layer.
7. Leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.