Buenapetitobonita: This is a spin-off of my Egg wrap recipe. To make this wrap as healthy as possible, reduce the amount of oil you use to cook the vegetables. WARNING: Kids must be supervised while using a knife for an issue of their safety! Enjoy!
Eggs: 4 Onion: 1,chopped Mushrooms: 3, sliced Half a red pepper,diced Ranch sauce: 1 tbsp Salt and pepper to taste Vegetable oil: 2-3 tbsp Pita bread Low fat Mayonnaise Cheese
1. Heat some oil in a frying pan.
2. Add 4 eggs to the pan and whisk well.
3. Season with salt and pepper or any other desired spice.
4. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Scrape the bottom of the pan constantly to prevent the egg from sticking to the pan. Set aside
5. In a separate pan, saute veggies with oil for 2-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer veggies to the egg pan. Mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Heat up the pita bread or roast burrito bread.
8. Spread some mayo on the bread. Add egg mixture and cheese.
9. Add a little ranch sauce and serve with milk or juice. Enjoy your breakfast!