Navid: The flavor combination of reduced balsamic vinegar, butter and rosemary is amazing. It can be used as steak sauce or served with roasted vegetables. The alternative to this recipe is to reduce the balsamic with butter and rosemary in a separate pan then add it to the roasted vegetables.
Mini potatoes: 1 cup, (about 8 potatoes) or 1 large potato Brussel sprouts: 1 cup Garlic: 1 bulb, cloves separated but not peeled Balsamic vinegar: 1/4 cup Fresh rosemary: 1 spring Olive oil: 1 tbsp Butter: 1 tbsp Salt Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Pour balsamic vinegar into a baking dish and place the butter in the middle. Sprinkle over with salt and pepper.
3. Cut mini potatoes into half and place them cut-side down in the baking dish. If using large potatoes, cut them into 2-3 cm cubes.
4. Add brussel sprouts and garlic to the dish.
5. Drizzle olive oil over them and place the rosemary spring on top.
7. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. Cook in the oven for 45 min - 1 hour or until the balsamic vinegar reduces to about half a tablespoon.