Sara, Navid: IF you like philly cheese steak sandwich, this will be your favorite pizza. Roast beef, caramelized onion, cheese and mushroom all make this a special and delicious pizza. For this recipe, you can also use your left over roast beef.
Deli style roast beef: 200 grams (or replace with shredded roast beef)
Mushroom: 1 cup, sliced
Bell Pepper: 1 medium, sliced
Yellow onion: 1 large
Vegetable oil: 1 tbsp
Provolone cheese: 200 grams
Mozzarella cheese: 150-200 grams
Salt and pepper
Pizza Dough: 1 large (recipe here)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Thinly slice the yellow onion. In skillet heat the vegetable oil and saute until onions are caramel colored, stirring often.
3. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface. Transfer to the baking and bake until puffed and beginning to color 5-10 minutes.
4. Spread the Provolone cheese over the pizza crust and top with mushrooms, peppers, onions and roast beef.
5. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese has melted.