Navid: Just combine any berries with whipped cream and you will have a delicious dessert. For this dish, you can use a mixture of raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and gooseberries. Sprinkle over with more icing sugar if you are using gooseberries because they usually are less sweeter than the other berries.
Whipping Cream: 1 cup
Icing Sugar: 4 tbsp
Puff Pastry: 1 Sheet (10x10 in)
Mixed Fresh Berries: 1 cup
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Cut the puff pastry into squares and transfer onto the baking sheet. Fold the edges of squares and pinch down gently.
3. Bake them for 20 min or till golden. After cooling them on the rack, empty a hole in the middle to form small bowls.
4. Meanwhile, In a small bowl beat the whipping cream with icing sugar until stiff peaks form. Leave it in the fridge for a while.
5. To serve, place the puff pastry on a serving plate. Pour some whipped cream into it and top with mixed berries. Sprinkle over with icing sugar.