Sara: Perhaps the main ingredients for a Greek pizza are feta cheese and Kalamata olive. Replace Kalamata olive with black live if you cannot find it. Just make sure to add feta cheese 2-3 min to the end of baking otherwise it will melt.
Tomatoes: 2 medium
Bell Peppers: 1 medium
Kalamata Olive: 1 cup, pitted
Feta Cheese: 100 grams, crumbled
Red onion: 1 small
Mozzarella cheese: 1 cup, shredded
Tomato Sauce: 1 cup, or enough to cover the pizza dough (recipe here)
Pizza Dough: 1 large (recipe here)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface. Transfer to the baking and bake until puffed and beginning to color, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Spread the pizza sauce over the pizza crust and top with tomatoes, peppers, onions, and olives.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese has melted.
5. Sprinkle feta cheese and bake for 2 or 3 more minutes.