Buenapetitobonita: This wrap indulges in Spanish style aroma and spice while Arabian filled taste enters your mouth. Its a healthy Spanish and Arabic wrap. More like a spicy taco with salami, veggies and spice. It's moderately simple to make but kids need supervision while cutting.
Eggs: 3 Canola or extra virgin olive oil: 1-3 tbsp Frozen peas: a handful Frozen corn: a handful Cucumber: 5-10 slices Mushrooms: 3, sliced/chopped Onion: 1/2, peeled and sliced Spicy pickled pepper:1, chopped, squeezed and washed inside-out Instant noodles: few little pieces (optional) Beef pastrami Cabbage, sliced Baked or roasted pita bread Vegeta (yellow salt with extra taste and dehydrated pieces of vegetables): a pinch Cajun or another hot spice: (optional) for spice Mayonnaise Honey garlic sauce Cheddar cheese Ranch sauce: 1 tsp Ground pepper and salt: to taste
1. Whisk 3 eggs in a bowl.
2. Mix the eggs with sliced cucumber, onion, cabbage and mushrooms.
3. Transfer the mixture into an oiled pan.
4. Season with vegeta and pepper.
5. Cook on medium heat. Scrape the bottom of the pan constantly to prevent the egg from sticking to the pan.
6. Add peas, corn, pastrami, pickled pepper and Cajun.
7. Gradually stir in salt and honey garlic sauce or ranch sauce.
8. For extra taste or crunchiness, add pieces of instant noodles.
9. Once all cooked, prepare pita bread. Add mayonnaise, egg-veggies, cheddar cheese and ranch sauce.