About this Recipe:|
Buenapetitobonita: Have you ever tried chocolate ice cream? Of course you have, ice cream is a childhood favorite but a milkshake is a cold drink, made by milk,ice cream and flavoring or fruit. This recipe will require an adult's help with the blender or hand-mixer.
Cocoa: Just a few tbsp. to desired amount (Alternative: Hot chocolate mix-3-6 tsp)
Low fat Vanilla or chocolate Ice cream: 4 big scoops
Milk: 5-10 cups
Light whipping cream: 1 cup
Sugar: 1 cup
Chocolate chips or a chocolate bar
1. Add chocolate or vanilla ice cream to the blender.
2. Add cream,milk, sugar, cocoa or hot chocolate mix.
3. Put the lid on, and use whip feature in blender if available.
4. Once fully whipped, add in chocolate chips or small pieces of chocolate.
5. Blend again.
6. Pour into glasses and server.
7. You can add granulated peanuts or walnuts to the milkshake. You can also top it with whipped cream and a cherry and most importantly, ENJOY IT!
Published on May 8, 2010
More Juices and Drinks Recipes:
Buy our Cookbook