Kirabutt: I received this recipe from my future mother-in-law, it was one of my boyfriends favorite meals that she used to make for him. So, therefore, I HAD to learn it. Very easy, very tasty.
Skinless chicken breast: 1 1/2 pieces
Velveeta Shells & Cheese: 1 family size (24oz)
Broccoli: 1 1/2 to 2 cups
Shredded cheddar cheese: 1 to 2 cups
Ritz crackers: 1 pack
Butter: 1/4 cup (optional)
1. Boil chicken for 40 min. When it's finished, set aside and follow the directions on the Velveeta shells & cheese.
2. While the shells are boiling take two forks and shred the chicken.
3. Smash the Ritz crackers with your fist until it looks powdery (Be careful to not make a mess sometimes the ends of the Ritz packs will burst open *yikes*), and go ahead and start boiling the broccoli (follow directions on bag).
4. Preheat oven to 375F.
5. When all this is done, mix the chicken and the broccoli in with the shells and cheese. Then pour these ingredients into a 15x10 casserole dish, spread evenly. Top with shredded cheese then Ritz. *To add a bit of flavor melt butter and drizzle on top.*
6. Put in oven for 10-15 min, or until cheese is melted.
Published on February 24, 2009 Last edited on November 13, 2009More Poultry Recipes: