Food4Nima: A fast treat for all seafood lovers. I usually serve it with rice and wild mushrooms. Yam fries are also a great addition.
Black Cod Filet: 600 grams (1.3 lb) cut into two equal pieces, a piece with a uniform thickness is preferred as it makes for a consistently cooked fish Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette Knorr Salad Herbs (see picture): add generously Fresh Lime Juice: squeezing a small lime is sufficient Garlic Powder Olive Oil Salt: to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly lubricate a Teflon container with olive oil.
3. Cut the fish into two equal portions.
4. Squeeze lime over the pieces.
5. Pour some balsamic vinaigrette over them.
6. Season with salt.
7. Add Knorr salad herbs.
8. Add garlic powder.
9. Lightly sprinkle some olive oil.
10. Cook the fish in the oven for 20 mins.
11. If the pieces are not too thin, increase the temperature to 400 F and leave for another 3 to 4 mins.